It’s that time again! Wednesday is upon us!
I’ve plucked this week’s supply of inspirational tidbits from a variety of films. These quotes pertain to love, loss, motivation, perseverance, personal growth, and the power of positive thinking. Whether your week so far has been peachy, difficult, or downright tragic, this list of inspirational movie quotes has something for everyone. Sit back, relax, and let the inspiration wash over you!
10. “Great men are not born great. They grow great.” –The Godfather
9. “Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.” –Braveheart
8. “Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.” –Finding Forrester
7. “There’s some good in this life, Mr. Frodo, and it’s worth fighting for.” –The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
6. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” –Mulan
5. “The Brave may not live forever, but the Cautious do not live at all.” –The Princess Diaries
4. “Me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it’s not someplace you can look for because it’s not where you go. It’s how you feel for a moment in your life when you’re a part of something and if you find that moment, it lasts forever.” -The Beach
3. “I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay.” –The Hobbit
2. “I have to believe that when things are bad I can change them.” –The Cinderella Man
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you, you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right?” –The Pursuit of Happiness
Thank you for reading! What are some of your favorite movie quotes? Comment below!
Thank you for visiting MTB Fresh!